Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Controller actuator error

In the Zone Sizing object, I changed the zone cooling design supply air
temperature from 18 to 12. The warnings are gone, and the cooling air
flow is now 10.7 m3/s (and I didn't change the upper limit in the Load
Range Based Operation objects). The higher the supply air temperature is
in the zone sizing object, the higher the zone air flow rate. When I
changed the zone sizing object to use a 14 degree zone cooling supply
air temperature, the air flow rate jumped to 24 m3/s. If you set it at
18, there is basically a 0 degree delta T across the cooling coil and
the air flow rate goes sky high.

  ZONE SIZING,
    ATRIUM,     !- Name of a zone
    12,         !- Zone cooling design supply air temperature {C}