Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] calculating window properties from window layers

EnergyPlus reports SHGC and other properties for window constructions.  Search
the Output Details and Examples document for SHGC.  REPORT, Contruction; lists
this in the eio output.  Report:Table:Predefined, Envelope Summary; lists this
in the table output.

Mike