RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Runtime: Windows vs Linux

Dru:

Thanks.  I don't have any compiler wisdom at this point--that's what I'm
looking for.  It seems NREL may have achieved some speed-up using an
Intel compiler, so I'm looking into that.

I do have a good Linux-friendly E+ run script (written in Perl), but it
won't really work without some changes to the E+ install process.  I've
reported a couple times before on the problems with the Linux install
process and offered suggestions to improve it, but that's apparently not
made it into the priority queue.

--Todd
--
Why is it Filipino, not Philippino?