[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error adding zone baseboard

Matt

Thank you. I did in fact forget to add the the baseboard branch to the
demand side branch list. everything is working as it should now.

-
aj

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matthew Flannery"
<matthew.flannery@...> wrote:

> You might have created the baseboard branch itself, but I think you
don't have your baseboard heater on your Hot Water Loop Demand Side
Branch List.  Check this in your IDF file.