[EnergyPlus_Support] Low Temp Radiant System - Questions!

Hy!

I am modeling a room with a LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM:HYDRONIC and an
CONSTRUCTION WITH INTERNAL SOURCE.

1) How can I determine the cooling rate entering the room from the
ceiling (construction with internal source). Which output variables do I
need to add up?

2) The Error-File states that "Condensation shut-off" occures a several
hundred times! I need to make sure that the system is served with
chilled water during a specific time period. I defined the schedule, but
due to condensation at the ceiling surface, the pump stops providing
chilled water. How can I ensure to get full volume flow to my system at
the specific period with a water temperature of 18°C. -> the 18°C
can not be changed.

Hope that someone can help me!

Best Regards,
Florian