Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating/Cooling controlled setpoints

I am a little confused myself but if you look at the schedule values for
HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY:Schedule Value you will see that the value goes
to 0 just after 18:00 in winter and just after 17:00 in summer. This is
why the Purchased Air system is turning off. Why this is happening will
need more time to figure out. You could try using a different schedule
name for the cooling availability schedule to see if you can get the
cooling to turn on from 7:00 to 18:00.

PURCHASED AIR,
    SALA PRINCIPAL Purchased Air,  !- Purchased Air Name
    SALA PRINCIPAL Supply Inlet,  !- Zone Supply Air Node Name
    50,                      !- Heating Supply Air Temp {C}
    13,                      !- Cooling Supply Air Temp {C}
    0.008,                   !- Heating Supply Air Humidity Ratio
{kg-H2O/kg-air}
    0.009,                   !- Cooling Supply Air Humidity Ratio
{kg-H2O/kg-air}
    NO LIMIT,                !- heating limit
    ,                        !- Maximum heating air flow rate {m3/s}
    NO LIMIT,                !- cooling limit
    ,                        !- Maximum cooling air flow rate {m3/s}
    NO OUTSIDE AIR,          !- outside air
    ,                        !- Outside air flow rate {m3/s}
    HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY,  !- heating availability schedule
    HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY;  !- cooling availability schedule

PURCHASED AIR,
    SALA SECUNDARIA Purchased Air,  !- Purchased Air Name
    SALA SECUNDARIA Supply Inlet,  !- Zone Supply Air Node Name
    50,                      !- Heating Supply Air Temp {C}
    13,                      !- Cooling Supply Air Temp {C}
    0.008,                   !- Heating Supply Air Humidity Ratio
{kg-H2O/kg-air}
    0.009,                   !- Cooling Supply Air Humidity Ratio
{kg-H2O/kg-air}
    NO LIMIT,                !- heating limit
    ,                        !- Maximum heating air flow rate {m3/s}
    NO LIMIT,                !- cooling limit
    ,                        !- Maximum cooling air flow rate {m3/s}
    NO OUTSIDE AIR,          !- outside air
    ,                        !- Outside air flow rate {m3/s}
    HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY,  !- heating availability schedule
    HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY;  !- cooling availability schedule

SCHEDULE:COMPACT,
    HTG/COOL  AVAILABILITY,  !- Name
    Any Number,              !- ScheduleType
    Through: 12/31,          !- Complex Field #1
    For: AllDays,            !- Complex Field #2
    Until: 7:00,             !- Complex Field #3
    0,                       !- Complex Field #4
    Until:18:00,             !- Complex Field #5
    1,                       !- Complex Field #6
    Until:24:00,             !- Complex Field #7
    0;                       !- Complex Field #8

.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years