[EnergyPlus_Support] Component library for DesignBuilder?

Hey guys,

Anyone aware of ways to manage your construction component library, outside of DesignBuilder?  I find it frustrating to “rebuild” all of my wall, ceiling and window components every time I start a new simulation file.

I love DB’s interface with EP, however, the British originated construction components just don’t cut it for my simulations in the southwestern U.S.    Any ideas on how I can eliminate rebuilding my construction component library every time I start a new project?

Thanks,

jim