[EnergyPlus_Support] Evaporative cooler for outside air pre-cooler

Hi E+ users,

I am trying to model a split with outside air system.
A direct celdekpad evaporative cooler is used to cool the room
exhaust/relief air before going into an air-to-air heat exchanger (HX)
to cool the entering outside air.

The model was run OK except with some air heat balance warnings (which
I left unattended as suggested on the same problem of another case in
this forum). The problem I am having is the heat exchange rate of the
air-to-air HX is too little to be believable . On the summer design
day at 11 am, outside air enters at 32.5 degC and exhaust air at 16.6
degC (having been cooled by evap cooler from 24.9 degC) both at the
same flow rate of 0.722 kg/s but the HX's exchange rate is only
1.96e-12 W.

The other thing I found is the outlet node of the HX on the exhaust
air side is classified as suspicious node in the BND file not having
been referenced at all in the simulation.

I have also tried to get rid of the air-to-air HX by replacing it with
an indirect evaporative cooler but this wouldn't work because the
secondary air needs to be coming from an outside air node (not an
exhaust/relief air as in my case).

Could anyone give me a hand, thanks?

Regards,

Eddy Rusly