Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: about stand-alone energy recovery ventilator

Then send your input file -- you can send attach it to a message to:

energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Linda

At 09:40 PM 10/6/2008, llyymmff wrote:
Thank you very much!
But I checked the controller object again,and I don't make the
mistake. I really don't know what is my error.

Best Regards!
Lym
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Richard Raustad