[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: More than one supply plenum

Is it really possible for return plenums to be in parallel?
I'm modelling a system where the last two return plenums must be in
parallel, but it gives an error:

The air first goes to a splitter to 4 different zones, then the air
of the 4 zones goes to a return plenum. After that the air of this
return plenum has to go to 2 other return plenums (in parallel). I
have done that by placing a splitter after the first return plenum
and a mixer after te last two return plenums, but this doesn't seems
the right way because it gives an error about the splitter and mixer
inlet and outlet nodes. (I think it isn't possible to connect a
return plenum with a slitter or mixer in energy plus)

How is it possible to let the air split up to 2 return plenums? (and
to let it come together again)?

thanks,
Nina.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael J. Witte"