To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ian8512@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:55:34 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] solar collector to sky radiator

I am going to stimulate a sky radiator using an existing example in
energy plus - solar collector.

In the solar collector, there are 4 components, they are the flat
plate, storage tank, heater and water use connections objects.

I am trying to change it to 2 components, falte plate and a storage
tank. And the operation time will be at night(21:00 to 6:00)
and the set point temperature of the storage tank will be around 20
deg. celeus to 16 deg. celeus.

However, everytime, there are so many errors after I attempted to
change those parameter and setting.

Could somebody lend a helping hand??

Turn email contacts into buddies, and you could win. Enter today. __._,_.___