RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] multi-zone control strategy

I am sorry that the system in my model is a hydronic radiant system for which we cant apply a single zone heating set point manager.

I appreciate it if you could let me know how to set this up for the aforementioned system.

FYI, I upload my IDF file.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Raustad
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 12:59 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] multi-zone control strategy

How you set this up depends on the type of system you use.

If you are simply using a heating coil in an air loop, place the
thermostat in Zone 2 and use a single zone heating set point manager to
set the heating coil outlet node set point when the fan is before the
heating coil. If the fan is after the heating coil, put the set point
from the single zone heating set point manager at the outlet of the fan
and use a mixed air set point manager to adjust the set point at the
outlet of the fan to account for fan heat. The mixed air set point will
be placed at the heating coil outlet node.

If you are using a unitary system or furnace, simple using a thermostat
in Zone 2 will work.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years