Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling load - simulation crash - help

It looks like your simulation is crashing because of the tabular
reports. There are more than 1000 columns. My guess is it has to do with
this report request: Try deleting this object and run the simulation again.

Output:Table:Monthly,
Surface ext Temperatures,!- Name
2, !- Digits After Decimal
Surface Outside Temperature, !- Variable or Meter 1 Name
SumOrAverage, !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 1
Surface Outside Temperature, !- Variable or Meter 2 Name
Maximum, !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 2
Surface Outside Temperature, !- Variable or Meter 3 Name
Minimum; !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 3

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years