Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation using HVAC Template with Reheat and Humidity Control

Not that this will make any difference in your simulation, but the size
of the reheat coil only needs to be equal to or slightly greater than
the cooling coil's SENSIBLE capacity. Sensible capacity is equal to
Total Cooling Capacity * SHR. So in your case that means 6200 W * 0.64 =
3968 W. In the HVAC template the heating coil and reheat coil are sized
with the HVAC Template Heating Coil Capacity input, so as long as you do
not need more than 3968W for heating, then you can size the reheat coil
as low as 3968 W. This does not mean you will need a reheat coil of that
size, it simply means it is a good place to start. You can check the
reheat coil output after the simulation is complete to see what maximum
reheating capacity is required.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years