Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating and cooling load

If the PTAC fan is moving air, the Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner
Sensible Zone Heating Rate should not be 0. Check the fan operating mode
(constant fan or auto fan) and also check to see what the zone
temperature is with respect to the zone temperature set point.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years