Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Wanted to introduce myself

Interfaces and Other Tools:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/interfaces_tools.cfm

Training:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/training.cfm

Sruba Seshadri wrote:
Dear Mr. Raustad
I am part of the Energyplus yahoo group and see a lot of your postings.

I was wondering if you know of any classes to understand EP better. Also, seems like the only way to input data into EP is text based: idf files with no UI. And outputs also seem to be text and tables, no graphics.

Any leads on how to attend seminars or classes on EP is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards
Sruba