Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] electric power (watts) of PTAC

Thank you. And I will check the idf file.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Richard Raustad <RRaustad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
9 watts is too low.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer
Florida Solar Energy Center
University of Central Florida
1679 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL  32922-5703
Phone:   (321) 638-1454
Fax:     (321) 638-1439 or 1010
Visit our web site at: http://www.fsec.ucf.edu

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.