[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling a part of building?
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling a part of building?
- From: Jinhyok Heo <heo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:34:57 +0900
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:35:12 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1264718112; bh=OFUcuBfnFWQ9cEhoJb7lKI2Hnfbh+B2bal3YM7dJBjk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Organization:User-Agent:Message-ID:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DJuz00bUSOPtL7D/hyRTCvAWy7+TdTHB4UNppzcCLpC8OpuaqhksChRck2u828qu3S2sszHRZFzSkb9JWAU+ZKDRxLuZd1s3j5liIY6me+bwE8uCM0KSIw92Hv7k9eDo
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=h2jY7EvUuhT0d+T+Erv5PZbBQ7Zuoy+6M3xDHIaw9Tk5m9rdHO6ezTeCM5Gtax87ZAuYpp8BiiN+TutAGOoesibr2P7qgwraewRabqIAiZQDU9BX6vKKOrV83Y2jhJvI;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Ecosian Corp.
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110011 (No Gnus v0.11) Emacs/22.3 (darwin)
May I ask what are the best practices to model just a part of building?
If I am just interested in simulating some zones of a building, is there
a way not to model the whole building? I guess I need to figure out how
to assume the boundary conditions of the zones and describe them in idf.
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: