[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] can't figure out how to fix errors
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] can't figure out how to fix errors
- From: "greg.morss" <gmorss@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:51:04 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:52:45 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271112764; bh=DBM3boX8+Lsqk0KEXJwRbCUT5Zdx6GEeeWq/MziUNZg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=JFFD4uXed+SBCW6iv3lBQSPR5XB6dUKBkbZA9XUfH/hmTU2NVj+QFbDdtjUWQYAhzQKK33MOXQZHEHfM/MXp6DVd7YPSjZaPXn4y8TMx61rK++OJ9zeAeYQ+QLpOb9gx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=Z/8RqPNPThlXdBE+ggVfeBX4hskpGOfOA6cMFGLKzH946//WygjkNDvf94J2F0AHOVjYaAdOlIdD9mvjWbXxPS/IwenvSdYuMUN1OtyLYQoDcMRGP1j3rN9AjiQW0ct2;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am trying to simulate a 100% Outside air with Heat Recovery system for a project that I am working on, and have fixed all the connection errors that have come up, but now I am getting a large number of warning which are causing the simulation to fail and I cant figure out how to correct them or where to look. The first one is:
** Warning ** Calculated design cooling load for zone=CORNER 1 is zero.
** ~~~ ** Check Sizing:Zone and ZoneControl:Thermostat inputs
and when I check where it recommends, everything looks correct.
The next one is :
** Warning ** PlantFlowResolver: Branch flow rates out of bounds, for Plant Loop=HW LOOP, Branch=HW INTERIOR REHEAT COIL BRANCH
** ~~~ ** Conditions should be: 0.631 <= 0.132 <= 0.568 Occurrence info=NORMAL, 01/01 00:00 - 00:15
Any ideas where i should start?
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: