[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: calculating emissivity of materials

Dear Charlie,

Thank you very much for your detailed and welldocumented answer. I do agree with you, however I must underline the fact that many buildings are not painted and furthermore many of them could be using cool materials plastering on vertical surfaces as well as on horizontals, such as roofs. As regards to the engineering reference not all materials are gray and opaque.

It would be really helpful if this was an input choice in E+.

Regards

I.