Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air Exhaust from zones problem

Using a text editor, edit an example file that has an OA mixer. Then
find the AirloopHVAC object and use the node name of the Demand Side
Inlet Node to search the remainder of the file. Find all occurrences of
this node name. Using this technique, you should be able to see how this
node relates to the other objects.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years