[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ASHRAE Equipment Capacity Sizing Factors - Different for Heating and Cooling

End of October? I find that EnergyPlus is still coming in line with the ASHRAE 90.1-2007 standard. I would have thought that E+, eQuest and Trane are the "market leaders" in building energy simulation software.

How is it that the standard asks for so many things that have been recently or are only now being incorporated into the software? Has e+ not been used to certify thousands of buildings since 2007? How did those go about it?