[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Warning Message: air volume flow per cooling capacity out of range

Don,

I do have coils:cooling:DX:Singlespeed. I have 5 of them. In this case the "Rated Total Cooling Capacity" is a set number (Watts) but the "Rated Air Flow Rate" is "autosize". This is why I was drawn to changing the infiltration input, as it was a set number.

I'll try changing this number to get the model to run right.

Brendan