From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Raustad
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:15 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Default zone loads in Openstudio

Maybe I could help if you told me where you saw references to these "flags".

On 6/16/2011 2:01 PM, Jackson, Alan wrote:

Agreed. The design day is for sizing heating equipment in this case and should assume middle of the night or morning warm-up conditions when no internal loads are present.

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov