[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Summer Design Day Simulation questions
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Summer Design Day Simulation questions
- From: "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 13:37:15 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 07:37:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1310305059; bh=OVpW9vXdXd56W7O1hmHIQSQi0TWLtK422gk9iwh/ux4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tnBy/FitKKBwUguNJthUuGXTtMVuYTZAeQnobTw/ZPdjTaY/TFiv+cE+/iN35j2YhoaiYjSDADLzWOaeW1CS8CuFIzR0RstgpA/b4zXRz7Hl6jmDnATjP+9i+9hASSk/
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=M4oJsxpwW3B6bH7c020p2CSmy1T8ndeuUPmlB1jWY+afnTs+KVZRXzz+j+Cmaj81BQKqYKZXJ96CkthzsiLeAilSJPjtjijYuGG8wBjj2GJEGNeOW+0n/swWL4YricRv;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
1) is the People schedule overridden to 1 for the entire non-zero times?
2) is the same true for other internal loads such as lights? Only during occupied times?
3) does the wind vary? What wind is used?
4) if the system has heat recovery, is there anything to consider?
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: