[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with removing reheat coils in VAV

Hi Jean,

I've tried to send the file in attachment but I think it failed (I'm still learning how to work with the Yahoo! Groups...).
I putted it in the "Files"->"_Problem_Submittals"->"	EDIT_OF_HVACTemplate-5ZonePackagedVAV.idf ".

Note that the "plenum" temperatures are not controlled, but all the "spaces" temperatures should be controlled (always above 20ºC).
Could the problem be in the VAV terminal damper position?

Thanks in advance!