From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vinay Devanathan
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 11:53 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller Sizing

Hello All,

I simulated a model initially with two Chillers, which were equally sized (autosized and obtained from the simulation output).

I added a third Chiller to reduce the load on each, thinking each Chiller will be sized for a lesser capacity as the load will be split in three instead of two.

But, from the output I get, all three Chillers are now sized to the same exact capacity (to what I had when there were two Chillers). Is there anything obvious that I