[EnergyPlus_Support] Transmittance Schedule for vine shading

Hi All,

I am trying to put together a transmittance schedule for some shading surfaces that will have vines growing on them. I want the transmittance to vary seasonably and I just want to check that I am doing this correctly. Here is what I am putting in. I want the transmittence to be 0.3 in Jan, 0.45 in Feb and 0.6 in Mar (In Southern Hemisphere here so would be more shading in Jan than March).

SCHEDULE:COMPACT,
Office_CellOff_Light,
Fraction,
Through: 31 Jan,
For: AllDays,
Until: 24:00, 30,
Through: 28 Feb,
For: AllDays,
Until: 24:00, 45,
Through: 31 Mar,
For: AllDays,
Until: 24:00, 60,

etc... etc... for all months.

Would this be correct? Or is there an easier way to do it?

Thanks

Stefan