[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating/Cooling load

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

For step 2 with the radiant system, I would not spend too much time to get a gross view of the heating/cooling load.And also because I am a beginner,I think I will try the idea of equipment gains with negative values.But I have still no idea of this method.

I would appreciate for your advise! Thank you again.