RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IDF Review for no Cooling

After the correcting the error spotted by Karen, the following is the only one that may need correction.

Controller:WaterCoil,
    Main Cooling Coil Controller,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    Reverse, !Normal,                  !- Action
    FLOW,                    !- Actuator Variable
    Cooling Coil Outlet Node,!- Sensor Node Name
    Cooling Coil Water Inlet Node,  !- Actuator Node Name
    0.001,                   !- Controller Convergence Tolerance {deltaC}
    0.0011,                  !- Maximum Actuated Flow {m3/s}
    0.0;                     !- Minimum Actuated Flow {m3/s}

The control should be 'reverse'.  This is warned and corrected by the program, if you do not change it..

The reason for high temperature at night in Summer was due to internal load (>10kW).  You should try to vent these heat out directly rather then cooling it with air-conditioning in Summer.  Vent out in Summer and retain the heat for Winter.

Computer equipment is now less than 100w per unit.  How many do you have in the room?

Printer, etc. have a sleep mode.

 Dr. Li