[EnergyPlus_Support] Easy question - Very thick massive external floor

Dear Group,
I'm modelling an existing facility that is build on the roof of an underground parking garage.
I've set up an external floor (something like this...from memory) as follows:

external environment (no sun, no wind)
Basement Parking Insulation Layer Internal
Basement Parking Concrete Ceiling Slab 300 mm
Waterproof Butimous layer
Sand 50 mm
2 inch stone gravel layer 150 mm
Butimious Layer
200 mm Concrete Floor Slab
50 mm Insulation
Radiant Floor Copper Piping
40 mm Insulation
Shock absorbing substrate 10 mm
Linolium

The total thickness is greater than 700 mm consiting of mainly concrete and stone.
Note: This is not a ground layer and is not in contact with ground. Under it is the cold winter air of the parking lot.

My problem is it gives warmup and convergence problems. Is there a better way to simulate this scenario?