[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Easy question - Very thick massive external floor

Just a follow up post. I have made some (simplified) sums. Turns out the conductivity of this very thick slab is (obviously) dependant on the Temperature at my radiant floor internal source (32 deg C) and the outside external floor surface area (ceiling of underground parking open to outdoor air, somewhere between -12 and 18 deg C).

At the -12 deg C scenario, results in steady state conduction of about 9 W/m2.
At the more likely 18 deg C scenario, results in steady state conduction of about 3 W/m².

My conclusion is that heat transfer is not adiabatic enough to use this solution (applicable better when the dT is almost zero).

I'm running a simulation ATM (with the conversion errors) and reporting the inside temp after the main insulation layers to see if a pattern for the Temp here emmerges that i can use for the otherside coeff solution path.

Will report back when I find some time.