[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Controlling cooling coils

Please post the setpoint managers objects from the idf that describe how your coils are controlled. Please also post the coil object, as the errors indicate that the action direction is wrong. The sequence of the coils is not your problem, but the setpoint managers may be incorrectly set up. If the heating coil sees very cold air and is told to heat to a certain point, it is self defeating. This setup is handled by the setpoint managers.