Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Controlling cooling coils

Hi Jean,

I send you all abject that you requested:

Coil:Cooling:Water

Name Air Loop Zemin AHU Cooling Coil
Availability Schedule Name 10019
Design Water Flow Rate autosize
Design Air Flow Rate autosize
Design Inlet Water Temperature autosize
Design Inlet Air Temperature autosize
Design Outlet Air Temperature autosize
Design Inlet Air Humidity Ratio autosize
Design Outlet Air Humidity Ratio autosize
Water Inlet Node Name Air Loop Zemin AHU Cooling Coil Water Inlet Node
Water Outlet Node Name Air Loop Zemin AHU Cooling Coil Water Outlet Node
Air Inlet Node Name Air Loop Zemin AHU  Supply Fan Air Outlet Node
Air Outlet Node Name Air Loop Zemin Supply Side Outlet 1
Type of Analysis SimpleAnalysis
Heat Exchanger Configuration CrossFlow
Condensate Collection Water Storage Tank Name
Controller:WaterCoil

Name Air Loop Zemin AHU Cooling Coil Controller
Control Variable Temperature
Action Reverse
Actuator Variable Flow
Sensor Node Name Air Loop Zemin Supply Side Outlet 1
Actuator Node Name Air Loop Zemin AHU Cooling Coil Water Inlet Node
Controller Convergence Tolerance autosize
Maximum Actuated Flow autosize
Minimum Actuated Flow 0.000
SetpointManager:Scheduled

Name Air Loop/1 Setpoint Manager
Control Variable Temperature
Schedule Name 10027
Setpoint Node or NodeList Name Air Loop Zemin Supply Side Outlet 1
Schedule:Compact

Name 10027
Schedule Type Limits Name Any Number
Field 1 Through: 12/31