From: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ayzer Akguc <alpayakguc@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Eplus

Sorry, I was sleeping...ofcourse I meant for the heating.

SetpointManager:SingleZone:Heating,
    Zemin Heating SPM,       !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    14,                      !- Minimum Supply Air Temperature {C}
    33,                      !- Maximum Supply Air Temperature {C}
    Zemin:BankaOfis,         !- Control Zone Name
    Zemin:BankaOfis Zone Air Node,  !- Zone Node Name
    Zemin:BankaOfis Parallel PIU Supply Inlet,  !- Zone Inlet Node Name
    Air Loop Zemin Htg Coils Node List;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

Nodelist,
Air Loop Zemin Htg Coils Node List,
Air Loop Zemin AHU Heating Coil Air Outlet Node,
Kat%06:IslakHacim Parallel PIU Supply Inlet;

Wow. I did not see the reheating coil at the terminal unit. You'll need to try and place the same setpoint temperature here as you did in your AHU. I suggest you make a nodelist with the two nodes (the exit node of AHU heating coil and the exit node of the reheating coil) and point your setpoint manager to the nodelist, e.g.

SetpointManager:SingleZone:
Cooling,
    Zemin Cooling SPM,       !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    14,                      !- Minimum Supply Air Temperature {C}
    33,                      !- Maximum Supply Air Temperature {C}

    Zemin:BankaOfis,         !- Control Zone Name
    Zemin:BankaOfis Zone Air Node,  !- Zone Node Name
    Zemin:BankaOfis Parallel PIU Supply Inlet,  !- Zone Inlet Node Name
    Air Loop Zemin Htg Coils Node List;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

Nodelist,
Air Loop Zemin Htg Coils Node List,
Air Loop Zemin Supply Side Outlet 1,
Kat%06:IslakHacim Parallel PIU Supply Inlet;

Try this for one zone and let me know the result.