[EnergyPlus_Support] How to set up a Coil:Heating:Water object in a CAV system to controls?

Dear all,
I am simulating a constant air volume system with a hot-water heating coil in the air-loop, and I am trying to set up controls for coil to maintain supply air temperature set point calculated to maintain the zone temperature. the objects I am using include "Coil: Heating: Water", "Controller: WaterCoil" and "SetpointManager:SingZone:Heating". Somehow, it doesn't work as I expected, the zone temperature in winter time can't be maintained. Any help and comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--Ke

Part of my model related with heating coil is shown below:

Coil:Heating:Water,
    PSZ_1:1_HEATC,           !- Name
    Always_On,               !- Availability Schedule Name
    Autosize,                !- U-Factor Times Area Value {W/K}
    Autosize,                !- Maximum Water Flow Rate {m3/s}
    PSZ_1:1 HeatingCoilWaterInlet,  !- Water Inlet Node Name
    PSZ_1:1 HeatingCoilWaterOutlet,  !- Water Outlet Node Name
    PSZ_1:1_CoolC-PSZ_1:1_HeatCNode,  !- Air Inlet Node Name
    PSZ_1:1_HeatC-PSZ_1:1_FanNode,  !- Air Outlet Node Name
    UFactorTimesAreaAndDesignWaterFlowRate,  !- Performance Input Method
    Autosize,                !- Rated Capacity {W}
    82.2222222222222,        !- Rated Inlet Water Temperature {C}
    12.7777781162733,        !- Rated Inlet Air Temperature {C}
    71.1111111111111,        !- Rated Outlet Water Temperature {C}
    43.3333333333334,        !- Rated Outlet Air Temperature {C}
    0.5;                     !- Rated Ratio for Air and Water Convection

Controller:WaterCoil,
    OS:Controller:WaterCoil 1,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    Normal,                  !- Action
    Flow,                    !- Actuator Variable
    PSZ_1:1 Supply Equipment Outlet Node,  !- Sensor Node Name
    PSZ_1:1 HeatingCoilWaterInlet,  !- Actuator Node Name
    Autosize,                !- Controller Convergence Tolerance {deltaC}
    Autosize,                !- Maximum Actuated Flow {m3/s}
    1e-007;                  !- Minimum Actuated Flow {m3/s}

SetpointManager:SingleZone:Heating,
    SupAirTemp MngrCore_bottom,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    10.0,                    !- Minimum Supply Air Temperature {C}
    43.3333344812747,        !- Maximum Supply Air Temperature {C}
    Core_bottom,             !- Control Zone Name
    Core_bottom Air Node,    !- Zone Node Name
    Core_bottom Direct Air Inlet Node Name,  !- Zone Inlet Node Name
    PSZ_1:1 Supply Equipment Outlet Node;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name