[EnergyPlus_Support] Multiple HVACTemplates Per Zone Error

Hey Everybody,

So I have a system that has central handlers feeding 5 zones, 1 basement, 2 north/south for the 1st and 2nd floor. It then has a room fancoil system that heat/cools the same zones. The fancoil system is two pipe with a switch over where we can only heat or cool at any given time.

I would like to get to the point where I can correctly model the amount of energy we are wasting in switch overs, I have done this in excel already but I would like to figure this out in E+.

In trying to put both a fan coil and a VAV air handler into a zone I received an error regarding the DSOA systems where it is trying to tell me I can't have more than one HVAC Template per system. Is this true?

Any work arounds here?