Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] jEPlus & Window-to-wall ratio

That sounds like a great idea Niraj. Sure, you can send me emails to my yahoo address. About the use of .inp and .imf files in jEPlus, could you please explain a bit more? The example also could surely be helpful.

Thanks again. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Amir

Why dont you try creating .inp files for the WWR and Interior Partitions and then call them up directly in the .imf file through JEPlus. If you would like to go through this process, I have an example that I can share with you. Ivan Korolija from jEplus was the person who helped me with it and I have been following this way ever since.

Basically you create .inp files using Notepad and call them up in your .imf file, instead of an idf file. I hope that makes sense.

Can  I send you an email directly to your amirhosein_ghoreishi@xxxxxxxxx?

Niraj