Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: daylighting

Hi,

Radiance is one of the best software used for daylighting analysis. Here are different combinations of radiance available with free and paid interface. These all software uses epw weather file for their analysis.

Openstudio+ Radiance (free)
Ecotect+Radiance  (free)
Designbuilder  (purchase license)
IES VE   (purchase license)