Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Add/Change Natural ventilation model

Thanks Jean.

I actually needs to change the equation to for single-sided ventilation model so that for the same outdoor condition, the ventilation rate will be different. I dont know if this can be done with the change of the schedule. But if I can modify the source code where the original equation locates, I might be able to do that. But the problem is I don't know where is that .f90 file. In the IDF editor, it is in ZoneAirFlow:ZoneVentilation:WindandStackOpenArea