[EnergyPlus_Support] Air path and nodes

Hi,

I need your help one more time. I tried to find some related issue in older posts, but didn´t find it.
I´m working on a simulation wich has one zone with specific supply plenum (UFAD) and return plenum, this zone is cooled by a UnitVentilator. I have some doubts:

1. As I have just one zone with supply and return plenum, do I need to put ZoneSplitter and ZoneMixer in my SupplyPath and ReturnPath (AirLoopHVAC)?

2. There is a severe error "Unit ventilator air inlet node name must be the same as a zone exhaust node name". The UnitVentilator air inlet node has to be the same of the zone exhaust node or the return plenum exhaust node? In some part of air loops I cannot order correctly the nodes.

3. Should I create a node list to put in "Zone Air Exhaust Node" in ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Diego