From: "Crawley, Drury" <Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 26 August 2009, 17:57
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] weather file

If you would like weather files for locations that are not posted on the EnergyPlus web site, please let the list know.

The E+ team can produce these -- usually within a day or two -- using Meteonorm, which creates hourly data from statistics or interpolates between/among other locations.

Before requesting, look at the YahooGroup web site to be sure that the location is not already available:
On the left side, click on Files, then click on Meteonorm_Weather_ Files -- the countries are listed alphabetically.  More than 100 additional locations are available here.

We need -- name of the location, country, latitude (decimal), longitude (decimal), and elevation above sea level (meters).

For example, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is available as is Amman, Jordan.