Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather converter issues

Is my understanding correct that if the input weather file has only total global solar radiation, weather.exe will then compute the direct normal using the Perez Model?   Are any other inputs or definitions needed ?

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D