RE: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE standard 90.1 building envelope

Thank you very much for your reply, Oscar.

But I do not know where are the annexes which I can look at. 90.1 standard 2007 SI version page.102 section A9.4.1 Air Films just state prescribed R-values for air films, where I cannot find definitions/figures in relation to different countries.

Hope you could provide more detailed information and  direct me to a right place. Thank you very much in advance.

Sean

---In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

You have different values for other countries..look at the annexes.

Oscar