Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant System control

Sir
I don't understand how energyplus deal with surface construction. Actually I created the building model in designbuilder and export it into energyplus. Now I want to know that  the surface according to the vertices defined  in building Surface detail object is inside surface or outside surface ?
And the thickness of particular building object like wall, roof, ground floor and interzone partition etc defined in construction and material object going towards outside or inside

I want to model a building in which all wall have different thickness and construction in DB and export it into EnergyPlus

My second problem is in Window i want to model side fins which have different projection in top and bottom level in designbuilder ?