Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] hollow core slabs

You might consider modelling the hollow space as a zone. You may consider assigning a plenumn object to that cavity zone.

On a side note: Check the DesignBuilder revision history. Perhaps there is a more actual version that may suite your needs better. V8.0 has been in the Beta's for some time, and I think the latest release as well. As e+ has released 8.1, you can be sure DB will soon follow.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23