RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chilled ceiling radiated and convective output

Brent,

Thank you.

Still, it doesn’t make sense:

Chiller electric Power: + 7.4 kW

Surface Inside Face Conduction Heat Transfer Rate = -7.2 kW

Surface Inside Face Conduction Loss Gain Rate = + 7.2 kW

Surface Inside Face Convection Heat Gain Rate = + 2.9 kW

Surface Inside Face Net Surface Thermal Radiation Heat Gain Rate= +3 kW

I would expect the sum of the convection and the Thermal radiation component to be almost equal to 7.2 kW�.>

Best regards,

Geert