RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating Coil and Cooling Coil are running simultaneously!?!?

I would suggest use SetpointManager:SingleZone:Reheat as h/c coils manager. This manager do not allow coils works against each other.

logo

BR,

Artem Zhukov

HVAC Consultant/Building Simulation Engineer

Mob.: +420 774 081 898

SKYPE: zhukov_artem

View LinkedIn profile

Web Cal