Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Can E+ model open loop ground heat exchanger?

Not sure who is getting confused here ?!

As you suggest - it looks like you just require a reverse cycle water to water heat pump. On the “source” side you use the entering water temperature from the aquifer, at an adequate flow rate to give you a rise/drop of a few degrees. The “load” (ie the building) side of the heat pump will then deliver the resulting warmed or chilled water. Gets confusing talking about “evaporator" and “condenser" on reverse cycle heat pumps.