Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Reporting global data through custom meter and how to view them

I see them -- for example your "ach" is report ID 28.  It's clear at the end of the report variable data.

Annual = run period value, I believe unless I am not following what you are saying.

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31522/stime=1394897535>